Home » Students » Financial Aid » Financial Aid for Study Abroad

Financial Aid for Study Abroad

Study Abroad for a Semester

You may receive federal student aid for a study-abroad program, if you meet the aid eligibility criteria. If you aren’t already in the habit of filling out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) each year for college, be sure to learn about the federal student aid programs and the FAFSA process.

To determine which types of aid you’ll be able to use for your study-abroad program, contact the financial aid office at your home campus. Start early, because it’s important to get all necessary paperwork done on time, both at your home campus school and with the study abroad facilitator.

For further information regarding federal guidelines for study abroad payments - please visit the federal web site HERE.

For study abroad sessions through the Coast Community College District, click HERE.